- Exclusive nitrile material formulation with added thickness features
- Fully textured for sustained grip during use
- Provides excellent barrier protection from bloodborne pathogens, chemotherapy drugs and other chemicals
- Powder-free design would not leave a residue on hands
- Enhanced tensile strength and elasticity to reduce hand fatigue
- Ambidextrous fit with beaded cuffs for easy donning and removing
High quality gloves comply with below specifications:
- FDA 510(k) Approved for Medical Use
- ASTM D6319 Specification for Nitrile Examination Gloves for Medical Application
- ASTM F1671 Test Method for Resistance of Materials by Blood-Borne Pathogens (Viral Penetration)
- ASTM D6978 Resistance of Medical Gloves to Permeation by Chemotherapy Drugs
Size: Small Size, Medium Size, Large Size
Pack size: 1 Box of 100's
Please find more information as follow catalogue.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.