- If the goods is found defective, damaged or not matching to your order, please call our customer service at 2892 0033 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our return policy lasts for 7 days from goods receipt date. If exceeds 7 days, no refund or exchange can be arranged.
- All returned items must be unused, in original packaging and in the same condition as that you received.
- A receipt or proof of purchase is required for arranging a return.
- Product exchange is limited to one time. After the first exchange, no return application is accepted.
- All gift items must be returned together with returned products, otherwise, the retail value of the gift items would be deducted from the refund.
- Shipping cost of the return and exchange is borne by the customer, and we will deduct any related shipping cost from your refund.
- Liquids or Spray such as disinfectant or disinfectant spray
- Intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases
- Products under Personal Hygiene & Protection category
- Products under Wound & Stoma Care category
- Items that are not sealed
- Discounted or Special Promotion Items
DISCOUNTED OR SPECIAL PROMOTION ITEMS
- Only regular-priced items can be returned.
- All discounted or special promotion items are non-refundable.
REFUNDS (IF APPLICABLE)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you by email to arrange refund if product cannot be replaced. A credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 1 month after email acknowledgment.
- For goods purchased at a discounted price (such as combo promotion, discount code, free shipping, etc.), refund amount will be adjusted proportionally. If it is necessary to make up the excess money, it will be deducted directly from the refund amount.
*Should there be any disputes, Synergy Medical Supply Co., Limited reserves the right of final decision.